Develop Speed, Control and Flow
with Instructor Elijah Baker
30 Day Satisfaction Guarantee
The course includes:
- How to hold your sticks properly in the German Grip, so you can master your fundamentals.
- Over 30 comprehensive and to-the-point video lessons that will allow you to review each exercise until you get them just right.
- Detailed breakdowns of the building blocks that make up the technique, so you can build your skills 1-step-at-a-time without getting lost.
- Clear demonstrations of the important role of each finger and how to use fulcrum so that you can avoid and heal drumming injuries.
- The 3-Note, 4-Note and 2-Note Moeller exercises, which allow you to play any combination of fast accented single strokes.
- Developing hand speed so you can play impressive drum solos, smooth drum fills and rock solid grooves.
- Play fast accented 32nd notes.
- Wipeout by the Surfaris
German Grip Fundamentals
The Moeller Flow - Hands Separately
Interlacing Moeller - Hands Together