- Teaching: 10 yrs
- Studio: Village
- Intersection: René Lévesque and Atateken
- Metro: Berri-Uqam, Beaudry
- Languages: EN, FR
- Lessons options: in-studio
Price per lesson
Level Taught: beginner, intermediate, advanced
Ages Taught: Kids, Teens, Adults, Seniors
Styles Taught: Pop, Rock, Jazz, Technique, Rudiments.
- Experience teaching all levels and ages
- Learn technique (rudiments, stick gripping, moeller technique)
- Learn various styles (rock, jazz, pop, funk, latin, heavy metal)
- Read music
- Understand rhythmic notation
- Learn your favourtie songs
Each lesson is tailored to the unique needs and interests of the student, so no one lesson is exactly the same. I believe that learning drums should be fun and students need to feel like what they are learning will help them reach their goals. Therefore, students never receive material that doesn’t directly help them in their unique musical journey.
- Integrative Music Studies – Jazz Specialization – Concordia University 2005-2010
Elijah is a university-educated music professional with extensive experience for both teaching and musical performance. Since completing his Bachelor of Music degree at Concordia University in 2010, he has played music across each province in Canada and in more than 20 countries around the world. Elijah teaches private and group classes to students in the Montreal area. His greatest strength is his ability to bring out the inner creativity of each student and transform the learning process of music into a real pleasure!
Elijah Has studied drum-set extensively with master teachers such as Bruce Becker (L.A.) Chris Mcann, Wali Muhammad, Max Sansalone and Jacob Kaye. Each one of these teachers has instilled in him different areas of knowledge that he now uses in his private lessons. Most importantly, Elijah understands the process of learning and patiently helps his students understand the most effective way to achieve their goals. Elijah is also great with teaching children.