- Teaching: 7 yrs
- Languages: EN
- Lessons options: online
Price per lesson
Level Taught: beginner, intermediate, advanced
As an educator, I believe that it is my responsibility to:
- cultivate a fun and energetic atmosphere
- provide a strong technical vocal foundation
- allow vocal freedom
- provide more fun and ease of expression in singing.
- I use a classical approach to vocal technique tailored to the unique needs of the student and the music they wish to sing.
- This approach will include a focus on posture, breath support, sound production, musicality, and mindfulness.
- Bachelor of Music — Vocal Performance — Eastman School of Music 2007-2011
- Master of Music — Vocal Performance — University of Cincinnati College-Conservatory of Music — 2011-2013
- Doctor of Musical Arts — Vocal Performance/Pedagogy — University of Cincinnati College-Conservatory of Music — 2014-2018
Dr. Reilly is an active recitalist, cabaret, and operatic performer in Canada, the United States, and Europe. She was recently named one of the Top Prize winners at the prestigious international Lotte Lenya Competition in New York, and was a district winner of the Metropolitan Opera’s National Council Auditions.
Reilly holds both a Master’s and Doctoral degree in vocal performance from the prestigious University of Cincinnati College-Conservatory of Music, and a Bachelor of Music from the Eastman School of Music. In addition, she has trained as a young artist at Cincinnati Opera, Kentucky Opera, and the Tanglewood Music Center. She has worked with master teachers including, Stephanie Blythe, Anne Sophie Von Otter, Phyllis Curtin, and Sanford Slyvan,
Online video lessons available