- Teaching: 15 yrs
- Studio: Highland Creek
- Metro: Kennedy Station
- Languages: EN, Filipino
- Lessons options: in-studio, online, at-home
Price per lesson
Level Taught: beginner, intermediate, advanced
Ages: All – children, youths, adults, seniors.
Subjects: Classical, Jazz, Popular
Teaching Approach and Lesson Topics:
With my vocal sessions, you will learn:
- Correct breathing for strong projection.
- Understand the importance of vocalizations and physiology of vocal technique.
- Understand chest voice, head voice , passagio and how to improve voices registers.
- Exercises will , extend ones vocal range, develop beautiful tone and control.
- Reduce and overcome shyness , stage fright and anxiety.
- Build self-confidence and learn how to connect and hold an audience.
- University of Santo Tomas , conservatory of Music 1994
Melissa offers at-home lessons in the following locations:
Downtown, East Scarborough, Pickering , Toronto
* an additional 10$/per lesson add-on is charged for transportation.
Online video lessons available