clarinet / saxophones
- Teaching: 6 yrs
- Studio: Downtown
- Metro: McGill
- Languages: EN
- Lessons options: in-studio, online, at-home
Price per lesson
Level Taught: beginner, intermediate, advanced
Ages: All – children, youths, adults, seniors.
Subjects: Classical, Popular, Musical Theatre
Teaching Approach and Lesson Topics:
Learning to understand the individual components of music such as time, rhythm, intonation, melody, harmony, etc. are the most fundamental way we can improve our skills as musicians.
I teach all of my students how to practice efficiently; to turn a 2 hour session into a 30 minute session. I don’t believe practicing has to be boring but it can be efficient. I always get to know my students and their goals so that we can create a plan that suits their individual needs and goals. In my lessons, we cover:
- Tone Production, Scales, Articulation, Posture, Phrasing, etc.
- Music for band, orchestra, or other ensembles
- Chamber music
- Solo repertoire
- McGill University – Montréal, Québec – Masters of Music (2023)
- University of Miami – Coral Gables, Florida – Bachelors of Music (2020)
- University of North Carolina School of the Arts – Winston Salem, NC
- High School Diploma (2016)
Patrick offers at-home lessons in the following locations:
Downtown, most areas accessible by STM metro.
* an additional 10$/per lesson add-on is charged for transportation.
Online video lessons available
- Face Time