Piano Instructor / Guitar instructor
- Teaching: 8 yrs
- Studio: Mississauga
- Intersection: Erin Mills Parkway and Thomas street.
- Languages: EN
- Lessons options: in-studio, online
Price per lesson
Level: beginner, intermediate, advanced
My overall goal is to make music easy for my students. I explore a straight forward approach in my teaching method. I love discussing the joys of music and in depth understanding. I am so lucky to have studied with legendary Musicians in the Canadian Music world; I wish to pass on their knowledge and my own discoveries.
Lessons are flexible and can cater towards your goals.
- Note and Rhythm Reading,
- Finger Control, Movement Fundamentals,
- How to Practice,
- Practicing Mentality
Intermediate & Advanced:
- Practicing Tips,
- Tackling Difficult Pieces,
- Style and Analysis,
- Stage Fright,
- Recital Preparation
- Composing: Electronic Music, Minimalism, Using Ableton, Theory, Harmony, Counterpoint, Analysis, 12 Tone.
- York University: I’ve studied with Concert Pianist Christina Petrowska Quilico – a product of the legendary Rosina Lhevinne, Raisa Nahkmanovich and Judianne Schoen at the Royal Conservatory of Music.
Teaching Piano, Theory and Guitar for over 8 years. I have been studying Piano for 24 years.
I’m a piano accompanist for Level 8 Voice, Level 8 Violin, and ARCT Flute repertoire.
As a composer, I write pop and rock tracks for Statues Collective (a Mississauga based entertainment group) and for my band (Ill timed). I compose for film and improvise live on Youtube and Twitch.
I’m currently recording Beethoven’s 32 Piano Sonatas.
Erin Mills Parkway and Thomas street.
Online video lessons available