- Teaching: 1 yrs
- Studio: Steeles / Scarborough
- Train: Warden Station
- Languages: EN, Cantonese
- Lessons options: in-studio, online
Price per lesson
Level Taught: beginner, intermediate
Ages: children, youths
Subjects: Classical, Popular
Teaching Approach and Lesson Topics:
I believe that it is important to make learning music enjoyable in order for the student to be passisonate about music. My approach uses games for younger children to learn note reading and rhythm. I teach both classical and popular music for the student to appreciate classical styles and play songs they enjoy.
Lesson topics include: key and time signatures, dynamics, tempo, accents, sight reading, music theory, and technical requirements such as scales and finger exercises.
- Currently studying at the University of Toronto St. George for a BSc.
- Took private lessons and studied under the Royal Conservatory of Music since 2006.
- Achieved RCM Level 10 and is currently working on the ARCT diploma in piano performance.
- Achieved First Class Honors in Advanced Rudiments and completed Level 10 Harmony and Counterpoint
Online video lessons available