- Teaching: 10 yrs
- Studio: Plateau
- Metro: Mont-Royal
- Languages: EN
- Lessons options: online
- All levels and ages
Price per lesson
Level Taught: beginner, intermediate, advanced
Age taught: kids, teens, adults
- Suzuki Repertoire
- RCM Exams
- Sight Reading
Typically, my teaching method involves beginning my students with a combination of the Suzuki method and the Piano Adventures series, before transitioning them to the Royal Conservatory of Music grade system. My diverse musical background however, allows me to reach outside the classical paradigm and cater to students who show an interest in composition, improvisation, and in genres other than Classical. I am committed to delivering an individualized teaching approach to each of my students.
- B.Mus from McGill University’s Schulich School of Music in Jazz Piano
- Grade 10 piano certifications with first class honours from the Royal Conservatory of Music
- I began my classical training at age seven using a combination of the Suzuki and Royal Conservatory of Music methods.
- Later in my studies, I began to explore other genres including Rock, Blues, and Jazz.
Accolades & Accomplishments:
- 3rd place in the OMFA (Ontario Music Festivals Assocation) provincial music competition
- Winner of Greg Wells (LA Producer) -Roland Keyboard Giveaway Contest (2020)
- Musical director and composer of two high school musicals
Online video lessons available through Zoom.