- Teaching: 3 yrs
- Studio: Verdun
- Intersection: Woodland and Verdun
- Metro: Verdun
- Languages: EN, FR
- Lesson Formats: In-studio, online, at-home
Price per lesson
Level Taught: beginner, intermediate, advanced, all ages.
Learning an instrument is hard. The process will undoubtedly lead many to struggle. This is a normal and beautiful thing when learning about music. My goal as a teacher is to create a safe space where the student can feel comfortable failing and making mistakes.
- I focus more on a traditional classical piano approach.
- I incorporate theory and musicianship skills in lessons.
- Proper piano technique
- Hand position
- Rigorous finger exercises
- DEC in piano performance – Vanier College, Montreal
- Undergraduate degree in music composition with a minor in music theory – McGill university
I started piano at 9 years old. Learning in a traditional classical style. At 19 I started my studies at Vanier, where I completed a DEC in piano performance. There I was also taught musicianship skills, and advance music theory. After completing my DEC, I went on to do an undergraduate degree in music composition at McGill university. Here, I honed in on my skills as a composer, with a minor in music theory.
Priam offers at-home lessons in the following locations:
Anywhere on the island of Montreal. if it is near a metro or a short bus ride. However, I will go as far west as Dorval.
* an additional 15$/per lesson add-on is charged for transportation.
Online video lessons available
- Face Time