- Teaching: 8 yrs
- Studio: St Henri / Little Burgundy
- Intersection: Atwater and St Antoine West
- Metro: Lionel-Groulx
- Bus: 35, 36, 77, 78, 191, 211
- Languages: EN, (FR)
- Format: Teacher’s studio, Online
I’ve always wanted to learn how to play a cello, one of the most beautiful instruments out there. Sahara has been an exceptional teacher, providing me with theory essentials to everything I need to know to get me started. I’ve only had a few lessons so far, but her knowledge, skills, patience, attention to details and professionalism are admirable. And, so accommodating as I learn via Zoom! I will definitely continue lessons with her. It’s been a very positive experience.
Sahara was my teacher and I could not have asked for a better teacher. I was beginner beginner, she was patient, took the time to show me everything, she was flexible with her schedule, always letting me know if she had a cancellation or a time that would suit me better. During covid she was flexible teaching online as well -whatever I was more comfortable with. She took the time to explain everything to me properly and I advanced more than I would have hoped for. Everything changes when you have the right teacher. I highly recommend her. She is a bright girl who is so talented at Cello. I unfortunately had to leave the country but I will definitely pick up my classes with her again when I return.
Price per lesson
Level Taught: beginner, intermediate, advanced
Ages Taught: All
Styles Taught: Classical, Pop
- tailored to each students’ goal and level
- emphasis on proper technique
- Schulich School of Music at McGill University, (M.M. 2018)
- Schulich School of Music at McGill University, (B.A. 2016)
- completed my primary studies with Matt Haimovitz, Ariel Barnes, Brian Manker, and Elizabeth Dolin with additional tutelage from Phillipe Muller, Colin Carr, Johannes Moser, and Truls Mork.
Saint-Antoine St W Montreal, Quebec H3Z Canada
Online video lessons available on: