Guitar / bass / mandolin / ukulele
- Teaching: 3 yrs
- Studio: Villeray
- Metro: Jarry
- Languages: EN, FR
- Lessons options: in-studio, online, at-home
Price per lesson
Level Taught: beginner, intermediate, advanced
Ages taught: All ages, child to senior
Subjects: Jazz, Popular music, Quebec folk
- Learning the instrument through the study of the musical repertoire that interests the student.
- Modern pedagogical tools: studio recordings, accompanying frames, photos, videos, etc. aimed at developing the student’s ear and autonomy.
- Musical interactions between the teacher and the student in order to promote the conceptualization of music in real situations, to understand his role as an instrumentalist within a group and to grasp the role of his instrument in a musical piece.
Samuel holds two college diplomas in jazz performance and traditional music. It is with great versatility and virtuosity that he has been practicing his instrument, the guitar, for more than 10 years. Very active on the traditional scene, he multiplies European tours and has distinguished himself as a freelance musician, notably by playing alongside the mythical group La Bottine Souriante.
Samuel offers at-home lessons in the following locations:
Orange line metro neighbourhoods between Henri-Bourassa and Berri-UQÀM.
* an additional 10$/per lesson add-on is charged for transportation.
Online video lessons available