Dates: September 10 – December 17, 2019
Class day and time: mondays or thursdays from18:30 – 20:30
Location: 2050 Dandurand
Level: intermediate/adult (16 +)
Placement/information session: T.B.D
Price: $375 (14 sessions + concert)
Instructor: Tom Brunt
Instrumentation: guitar, piano, bass, drumset, voice, saxophone, trumpet, trombone.
Class size: 4-7 musicians (* students matched based on playing ability)
- An introduction to playing jazz.
- Jazz fundamentals (improvising, jazz standards, basic arranging)
- Fun and relaxed environment.
- Perform a concert showcasing the skills learnt in class.
- How to perform on stage.
- Individualized playing tips, with a focus on group playing and interactions.